4/30/2012
May is My Month!
Just a quick post. Let me start by saying I am very sorry for being MIA. My tablet broke so now that I am spending more time on the laptop (a new one, wooo) I will be able to update more.
What do I mean by May is my month? I am going to start the 30 Day Shred on May 1st. I am determined to get more active, do a daily workout and start eating better. Wednesday will be my weigh in days. I will try to work in other posts/updates for workouts/meals/ etc, along with my normal daily SAHM lifestyle.
So, sorry this one is a shorty, but Logan will be home in 30 mins and I need to look like I've done something today. No more being a lazy bump on the couch!!
May is MY Month!!
Labels:
weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment