Pages

6/14/2013

Fabulous Friday Fitness

.(no scale pic today)

 New Stats
S.W. 216
P.W. 208
P.W. 207.3
P.W. 210+ (???)
P.W. 208.9
P.W. 206.9
P.W. ??
P.W. 209.0
P.W.??
P.W. 212
P.W. ?
P.W. 209.6
P.W. 210.3
 P.W. 208.6
C.W. 208
G.W- 165

Well I am holding on to 208 pretty good.. However... I havent worked out very much again.. Bluh.. What's my deal? I've been doing my Shakeology still, not every day but most.. Its hard when I love to eat food.. Ive been struggling with eating protein bars like candy bars... No bueno.

I need to kick start my butt in gear.. Why is it so hard to commit to 6 weeks of working out?? I know once I got through 6 solid weeks of working out, Id probably be in much more of  habit of working out that it wouldnt be a problem anymore... Its just staying consistent and on top of it.. But I gots to do it!! 

Keep pushing through it!!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment