Just a few songs on my mind
With those last 2 videos posted, I have to comment... So many people tell Logan he looks like Jason Aldean... Why am I the only person who does no see this?? MAYBE and I do mean MAYBE if Logan dressed like him, then maybe he would look like him.. The only thing I can find that is even remotely similar are their eyes. Wow, ok, so I googled pictures of Jason A. to see if I could get a good picture of his eyes and I have to say.. If anything, my first serious boyfriend, Josh, looks more like Jason A. then Logan does.. Weird..
Alright. Hope everyone enjoys the videos... Random, I know.. Random mix of songs too.. Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Yay.. I can post!!!! Ok.. so I am going to need to see a side by side comparison of Logan and Jason... haha... I love Jason Aldean.. in fact.. John and I see him at least once a year. And.. Joshua's favorite song is "Green Big Tractor" as he says it. Haha.. Ive been trying to teach him "Big green tractor" but he keeps saying it backwards.
ReplyDelete