Pages

8/15/2011

Just A Shorty

My perfect babies!

Why is it that we sometimes spend the day wishing that our screaming, fit throwing monsters would just go to sleep! Nd when th ey finally do, all we want to do is A) hold them or B) stare at them. I want to do both right now. Sharing a bed with Ellie is week makes me just want to cuddle with her but its to hot to do that. I just want to run my fingers though her perfect hair, but if I so much as breath on her she wiggles and I dont want to risk waking her up. :)

As for an update on Baby Blaine & the pregnancy... I feel like I could officially explode at any given moment. I am 31 weeks and however many days. For sure marking the weeks off the calander as fast as I can. When I first started to type this, he must have had the hick ups or was blowing bubbles in the fluid.. ;) Sleep is impossible!! Breathing is almost impossible and its impossible to ever really eat enough and be fully satisfied. Meaning the 3 bites of dinner that fill me up in a matter of seconds does not keep me fully satisfied, ever... So then I over eat and am misrible!


My next appointment is on the 19th, I dont expect it to be anything great. Ill be 32 weeks the and Im sure it will be the regular routine blood pressure, urine sample, heart beat, measure belly, chit chat for a few minutes and out the door again. Ill for sure up date though, regardless of how it goes.

I also have pictures to post, but that will have to wait till later this week also. How everyone has a good Monday!


1 comment:

  1. You look great! Love the baby bump.

    And I always want to pick Joshua up and cuddle with him too when hes asleep. I think its because they are so quiet and angelic looking while they are resting. hahaha =)

    ReplyDelete