Hello everyone! Hopefully I am back in action!
So far this new year is off to a great start. On the first and second, the kids, Logan and I went and stayed at his parents house. Logan was helping his Dad put up new gates and then we went for a ride on/in the Ranger. His parents have a Rhino and some neighbors went too. They have a Prowler. It was fun. I cannot wait for warmer weather and being able to go on more rides. The kids also enjoy running all over the place while at Nana & Papa's. Garrett was amazed by all the tires and the tractor. He sure has a one track mind, just like his daddy.
I didnt make resolutions this year. I set goals (sounds like a lot of people have done this). I think its easier to work towards goals. So here are mine;
1- Become a more involved mother, wife and house keeper. I want to start getting up earlier in the morning, getting a few things done, then taking the kids out side to play more. I have even thought of taken them out on some of the dirt roads around town, parking and going for a walk and letting them run and play. It should be fun. We also need to do more crafts together and have more family time with Daddy too. I also need to become more consistent with house work. I need not to let it get out of hand before trying to tackle the mess.
2- Lose the baby weight and then some! I know, everyone sets weight loss goals at the first of every new year. I'm hoping this year is my year to drop the pounds I had gained since 2004. My target weight is 165 lbs. I am going to start doing at home workouts that I have found from this tumblr site >> Be Healthy, Be Happy She (Kelsea) is very inspirational, posts great work outs and other great info. The work out I am going to start can be found here >>Level One I can do it from home, so that is great for a mother of 3! It also has 3 different levels to work up to. I just need to get motivated!
3- Mommy Time! Every stay at home mom deserves some time to her self. Whether she has 1 child or 10. Most of my mommy time is going to be spent scrapbooking. I've decided to start scrapping current photos and work backwards. I am also still going to work on Garrett & Blaine's 1st year books. I also want to work on other mini projects, including ABC books for each kid and a couple of other things.
I have joined new scrapbook sites and cannot wait to get real active on them. Ill post about each one of them soon. I dont want to have to worry every day/night about posting a new blog. I have changed my posting schedule, once again.
Tuesday & Wednesday are still going to be the same (scrapbooking and weighloss) Monday, Thursday-Sunday are just going to be whatever days. Ill try to post pictures, family updates and other stuff on any of those given days. Just not every day. We will see if I can manage this!
Hope everyone has a great week!

Love how much blogging your dedicating to!! I had to cute back.. I am only going to post 3 times a week.... I think Mon, Wed and Friday are enough for me! lol... and I can't wait to see scrapbooking stuff.. I wish I was still into that as well.. I just cant find the time. =)
ReplyDelete