Style
I am saddly a peron with zero style. No specific dress style, hair style or life style. I often wonder what other people label me as. Probably a plain jane, adverage, sloppy mess. Well I dont want to be those things. I really was to have a defind style but have no idea what style ir how to go sbout getting a style. I like so many diiferent things and clothes but dont have the money ti buy what I really like. I settld for medioker (sp?), less then best. Seems likr I find my self settling for the lesser a lot, even in my every day life. How do I better my self? I wish I could max a credit card out just on clothing and toss my old stuff ouy. You know, like on What Not To Wear. Of course Id only do it after losing the 4 years of baby weight I have gained. Si my question is, how do you find you own personal style, both clothing and life style? Hmmmmmm.
ROBIN
I feel ya! I want to find a style too! We can do it together maybe! :) But you have more style than me, at least you wear makeup! Lol
ReplyDelete