Good morning! I found this little list from another blog from several years ago. Thought it would be fun to do.
A – Available or Taken: Taken
B – Best Friend: Janessa
C -Cake or Pie: Pie
D – Drink of Choice: Dr. Pepper or Cherry Pepsi/Coke
E – Essential item you use everyday: Computer
F – Favorite Color: Blue
G – Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms, yum!
H – Hometown: Currently, BFE Arizona. What? Never heard of it? Look closer on the map. Its close to Nowhere. lol
I – Indulgence: Not sure, I indulge to much.
J – January or February: January, its my birfday
K – Kids & Names: Ellie, Garrett & Blaine
L – Life is incomplete without?: Family, Friends and Good Times
M – Marriage Date: May 22nd, 2009
N – Number of Siblings: 1 sister (6 yrs older) and 1 brother (4 yrs older)
O – Oranges or Apples: Hard choice. I hate peeling oranges but they are good. I like Granny Smith Apples
P – Phobias or Fears: No phobias. Fears? Something happening to someone in my family/ loosing a family member.
Q – Fave Quote: Im not big on quotes.
R – Reason to Smile: Feeling successful. Watching my kids grow and learn and succeed along the way
S – Season: Summer & Fall
T – Tag 3 or 4 People: I dont know how to tag on here.. lol
U – Unknown fact about me: I want more in life
V – Vegetable you don’t like: It would be easier to name the ones I do like
W – Worst Habit: Im lazy/ Unmotivated
X – X-rays: Besides Teeth, In 2nd grade I had my jaw X-rayed after my sister and I were in a car accident and my jaw was dislocated.
Y – Your Fave Food: Pasta!
Z – Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
No comments:
Post a Comment