5 months old
Blaine is 5 month old! WHAT?! Already? My baby is almost half a year old. This is so not fair. Why does it have to go so fast? I've even tried to hold on to and will Blaine to be a baby longer. He might be getting big but he is still my baby.
Vernon Timothy-Blaine
Weight-
Height-
Eating habits- We are still breast feeding. Some days I worry that I am not producing enough and that is why it seems that you nurse a lot during the days. You are either a snacker or a comfort nurser. You have had a bottle of formula here and there and take them well. We havent started solids yet, however I have bought a box of rice cereal. I think we will still wait until you can sit by your self.
Accomplishments- Blaine first rolled over belly to back Feb. 20th. It was pretty funny. I had laid him down on his belly and walked away. When I came back, I saw you on your back and had to take a double look and pick my brain to see if I actually laid you on your back. Mommy had bad memory problems. :) So I rolled you back onto your tummy and you rolled over again. You did it 3 times for me! I was very happy! My little guy made it to another milestone!
You love to pull your feet up and chew on them. Its so funny! You are also starting to "talk" to us more as well as blowing bubbles and raspberries. I love it!
My Dearest Little Blaine,
There will come a day when you will get mad when I call you my baby, but unfortunately son, you will always be my baby and I will remind you of it every day! I will try not to be the embarrassing mom when your friends are around, but when you are alone, you will be free game to all my hugs and kisses! So be prepared. Im glad I have at least 10-12 years till you start complaining! :)
Love Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment