Pages

2/14/2012

February Update & Pic dump


Man, I am having such a hard time blogging. Or really, doing much of anything else these days. I've even come up with my own slogan, "Im not lazy, Im just unmotivated." And its so true its sad. I always say I am going to do something, I am going to start a new trend, new goals, new projects and the next day I am totally BLUH, wiped out before the sun is even up and just flat out UNMOTIVATED! Do they sell motivation in pill for? lol That would be something worth investing in (and slipping into everyones food and drinks)

I have been sucked into the world of Pinterest! Before, when I first signed up (almost 6 months or so ago) I thought it was a weird site and not something I was interested in. Then after my mom had asked me what it was and we spend a few nights looking stuff up on it, I was hooked. So now I spend WAY TO MUCH time Pinning. In fact, Im working on a banner that says "Duh, Pinning" (Nessa & I thought it would be funny) Anyways, Ive been pinning outfits that I love and food that looks delish but is horrible on the body! What's the deal? All I want to do is lose weight, get new clothes. However, all I seem to be doing is eating. Again, its the unmotivated part of me that is holding me back. Seriously. What is my DEAL? I have a goal, I have a want, and I want it yesterday, I know it takes time and effort to get to the said goal but I cannot get off my couch. Im really hoping this warmer weather will bring me more activities outside, possible walks with the kids and maybe even get me in the mood to go to the gym when Logan gets home from work.

Ok, I think I have beat the weight loss horse to death! Lets move on to other things.

Garrett turned 2 on January 25th. Cannot believe he is already so big. He is my handful for sure. 
He loves anything with tires on it. Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, as well as piles of tires. He will point at them and yell "Tires!" He is saying so many things now. Its crazy how it just happens over night. Its still mainly one word things (Besides "Whats That" he's been saying that since forever!) He is going to be my rough and tough, always scratched up little guy. Hopefully there are NO broken bones in our future though (but not holding my breath).

We purchased a couple of calves to raise up and then have butchered, rather then spend so much money at the store on beef. Well Ellie (with Daddy's help) named them T-Bone and Porterhouse. Its so cute to listen to her say their names. The kids love to go out and help feed them.

We are totally loving this warmer weather. We went on a Ranger ride yesterday. You will hear a lot about Ranger rides as the Spring & Summer continue. They are so much fun and a great way to get outdoors. The kids really enjoy them too. They usually fall asleep at some point to or from the desination.



Alright, I think I have rambled enough for one post. Im going to try hard to post more! Everyone have a great week!

-Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment