Today is officially day #1 of my Wednesday Weight Loss posts! I am very excited about this! My monthly goal is to lose 10 lbs by February 4th. Very attainable if I just stick with doing things!
Start Weight- 219
Lbs Lost- 0
Waist Inches- 47 inches
Inches Lost- 0
I plan to check in every Wednesday, which means weighing my self before I start my morning workout. I know Ill probably weigh my self several times in between Wednesday, but the only one that counts is Wednesday mornings.
I just got the idea for a new goal and a way to track progress. My problem area is for sure my waist and flap in the front. Every mommy's problem area! so I decided Im going to track how many inches I am in the waist area, use a measuring tape and take a picture of it. Then Ill use the new picture for my blog's title pic. Awesome, eh? lol
I started this morning with a cinnamon and raisin bagel, toasted with a little Nutella on it. Breakfast and I have never really been good friends. Since I am not a morning person, I just dont eat in the morning, unless Logan is home and cooks.
My workouts for the next 20 days will be from this workout plan:
Please check out Downtownn! Healthy is Happy!
I also plan to use this work out for my belly area:
Also found on the Downtownn blog! Swing by her blog and check it out!
Here's to wishing myself all the best of luck on this new journey! Good luck to everyone else who is also working on the weight loss adventure!



YYaaay! So glad you're doing this! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help! BTW, You are so brave for posting that pic. I'm so chicken I didn't even take pix like that! LOL
ReplyDelete