I think I am going to try and not make up titles.. Because the titles usually only cover like a part of what my posts are about and its so hard coming up with them.
Lets start this post out by saying PINTEREST is the DEVIL! Specially when it comes to all the DELISH snacks and treats you can find on the site. Here are just a few that I have been inspired to make.
I made these lovely treats for our local MOPS group on V-day. How the heck am I to lose weight when there are so many delish recipes on Pinterest? Boo! Oh and my favorite is the Pretzel rods. Yum! Who ever first decided to dip pretzels in chocolate should be shot! :)
On a more exciting note, I currently have a Tahoe. We got it a year ago. We thought it was the perfect addition to our family. It has the 3rd row seats, which was an upgrade from the Ford Explorer that we had before it. Well this SUV was great! I love it. However the cargo room is not big enough unless the back row is up or out. Unfortunately because Ellie had to be in the back row we could only take half the 3rd row out. It just really wasnt big enough for things we have to use it for. So......
My BIL (the car dealer we bought the Tahoe from) called Logan one day and asked how we were liking the Tahoe. Logan told him we like it, but it just didnt have enough cargo room. Well BIL told him they had just got a new Saburban on the lot. They talked about it and Logan decided we were going to trade the Tahoe over for a Burban! He went tonight to meet his brother and do the swap-a-roo (again) I decided to stay home because dealing with 3 kids in a small crowed restaurant (where they met up) was hard to do, and then moving all the carseats into a new vehicle in the dark didnt sound appealing to me at all! So we stayed home.
Here is what my new ride looks like.
Just call it the "Super Mommy-Wagon!" I am excited. However, I know parking, backing up and getting used to how much longer it is will take time. Ill be parking in BFE for a looooong while (which in the long run will be good, exercise)
*I************
You will not believe that it has taken me over a week to finish and publish this post! So I will go ahead and update on my Super Mommy Wagon. It feels just like the Tahoe when driving. Backing up isnt horrible and though I try not to park near anyone, parking hasnt been troublesome either. It's so much easier to get Ellie in and out because the mid-row seat flips forward (whereas before I had to climb in the back every time and it was painful!) Also, the built in DVD player WORKS! lol No more fighting with cords to get the screens to work. Though, the sound for the DVD player goes through the speakers right now and that kinda sucks, I have to buy IR headphones for the kids. Even though the cargo room is larger, it still isnt big enough for both Janessa & I to go grocery shopping. lol But I dont think anything really is big enough for that. Mileage is about the same as the Tahoe, so that is nice.
Overall, I REALLY like my new truck (?)
****************
Hope everyone is having a very good week!
--Robin




No comments:
Post a Comment