May 22nd was our 3 year Anniversary. CRAZY how those 3 years feel like forever. Oh wait, that's because we have been together for like 10 years. The past 3 years have been great but no lies, we have had our low spots too.
For our 3 yr Anniversary we went to Laughlin, NV. Its like a mini-Las Vegas. Kinda like Fremont Street. A few casinos from the 1970's era. Anyways, we got there on Thursday and our room was at the Tropicana. The first night there we went and saw Ralphie May. He is a comidian and pretty funny. (Run his name through Youtube) Sunday we went and saw REO Speedwagon. It was my first concert. It was an alright show though I felt like the lead singer was yelling most of the time. Plus, I only knew like 3 songs. It was still fun though. We were there for 4 days and had a lot to drink and a lot to eat. We did gamble a little. We both like to play Blackjack. We learned that if you sit at the bar and play, they give you free drinks. We didn't win any money though. The best win I did I started with $5 and got to $26. Saturday we decided to get tattoos! Spur of the moment. It was Logan's first and mine, well I have a few. It was totally random, speradic. We never do random. It was great.
Here's to another great year together and hopefully many more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment