Ill start with my current weight. I am still at 213. something... I have to admit, I've only done 2 days of the 30 day shred and that was over a week ago. :( Ill get off my butt and get started again here in a minute. Though I can get a pair of shorts on and buttoned now. However, they give me the front butt look and I hate that!
Moving right along. I missed updating on Blaine's 6 month B-day. He of course is now 7 months old.
My big guy is getting very big way to fast!
I have his stats for 6 months saved on my old phone but cannot remember them at the moment. Heck, as sad as it is, I dont have the exact measurements. I was battling Ellie and Garrett, so I didnt get the numbers. I think it was 16 lbs and 27 inches? Oh I dont know. On to the more important things.
* Easily rolling from belly to back but hardly back to belly
* Sitting up for long periods
* Making more sounds and noises
* Blows bubbles all the time
* Smiles all the time and is very ticklish
* Eating stage 2 foods and havent found one he doesnt like yet.
* Starting to take a bottle and being weaned.
* Sitting up for long periods
* Making more sounds and noises
* Blows bubbles all the time
* Smiles all the time and is very ticklish
* Eating stage 2 foods and havent found one he doesnt like yet.
* Starting to take a bottle and being weaned.
* No teeth and not crawling yet
* Naps really good but not sleeping through the night yet
*Loves watching Ellie and Garrett play. I hope he is learning what NOT to do :)
I love you little guy!
-----------------
My Mother's Day weekend, in pictures. (We went camping)
Alright! Think that sums things up!
--Robin



















No comments:
Post a Comment