Pages

7/13/2012

A Scecret of Mine

There's something I think about doing a lot. Sometimes get kinda obsessive about it. I want to put Ellie in a pageant. No, not the Toddlers and Tiara type pageants. The natrual, non-glitz pageants. No fake hair, no fake teeth, no fake tan, no billion dollar dresses. I think she would have a lot of fun. I just don't know how to get started. Id have to teach her the formal wear walk. You know from X to X, pause, turn slow and smile. Not sure I can teach her. Also, if she was entered into like an outfit of choice she would need another routine. Again, not sure if she'd listen and learn from me. Wish we had more choices in this town for our children (dance class, gymnastics, etc) I've talked to the director of the pageants around our area, she sounds very nice (via email) The Mr/Miss Kingman pageant is this weekend, but I don't have enough time to plan. I'm thinking, if I got started at the begining of 2013, maybe we would be prepared for our more so local pageants. (By local I mean the closest one is 1.5 hrs away and the others are 2-3+ hours away) Its 4:42 am and this is what's on my brain. I'm looking at dresses and costumes and daydreaming (or early morning dreaming). Maybe Ill be able do this. Anyone else have a pageant star in their home? Any tips?

----Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment