Pages

7/23/2012

Pre Vacation Vacation

 Our back yard is a little mountain of rocks and over the last year and a half that we have been here the cracks have got bigger and rocks have even fallen. We finally got Townsite to come look at the mess our back yard has become. Well the decided that it wasnt safe to live in our house,  even if we stayed inside and didnt go in the back yard. They kicked us out! They kicked us out of our house a week before our big trip to Utah. They put us up in a temporary house that basically only had furniture and dishes. They didnt tell me how long we would be out for but did say to take stuff for the night. So that is what I did. I packed a back with clothes for the kids, clothes for my self and diapers to last the rest of the day and into the next.
The back yard before work began
The kids seemed to really enjoy this little get away.
Had to jump on all the beds in the house
Picking "flowers" for Mommy while waiting for the storm to blow in
Dancing in the Rain
Blaine & Mommy

My Tiny Dancer
Watching the Rain Together
I spy with my little eye- 4 little fingers



We were a total of 3 days and 2 nights.  I had returned to the house several times during those 3 days and each time I managed to get in trouble for being there. Under no circumstances were we supposed to be at the house before we got the ok to go back. I kept telling the guy in charge that we were leaving for vacation in number of days and I REALLY needed to get stuff packed and done at the house. He didnt really care. Thank goodness we were able to be back at the house Friday afternoon, which gave me oh a day and a half to wash laundry, clean the house and pack up for our trip. Thanks peeps. 

I was so glad to be back in our own beds. I was for sure ready to go on our REAL vacation! 

Oh and no they arnt done in the back yard. They dug out a lot of the rocks, messed up the grass and patio. Now we are waiting on a guy to come by and look at what was done. More work to come but not till after August 4th or so. Yeey, NOT! But least we are able to be in our own house for now. 

----Robin




No comments:

Post a Comment