Pages

8/17/2012

Camp Day


 We decided spur of the moment to go camping the first weekend in August. It was very spur of the moment. But we had a good time, despite forgetting a few needed things. The kids had fun and we went for a very long Ranger ride. The bugs were a lot worse this time then they were in May when we went. I even got bit by meat bees/yellow jackets. Ouch!!

Ellie was quite the poser this weekend. Always striking a pose and giving me that big smile. I love it! Poor Blaine was confined to the tent or car seat most of the time because he wanted to eat the dirt and pine needles. I forgot the walker for him. 

 Daddy found his self a walking stick and the kids wanted some too. They played with those a lot over the weekend. Daddy was also trying to make a sand castle using dirt and water, didnt quite work out. I also tried to get a picture of Ellie & Garrett sitting together being good. Hellz no! Garrett wouldnt have any of that crap!
Playing in dirt, eating lunch, playing in dirt... Waiting for Daddy to cut down a tree or two... Climbing rock! Look at US!

Camping is a lot of fun and Im glad we live somewhere we can go so easily. Just wish we had a place to swim, then it would be perfect. Hopefully next time we go some friends are able to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment