We went to Utah in Mid-July and I have tried to type the post for that trip and just havent been able to finish it. So these next few posts are just basically going to be photo explosions :) Enjoy!
Cousins getting their nails painted. Boys playing in the tractor. Family hanging out. Kids playing on stairs. TROUBLE!
The 4 of them. Silly 4 yr olds! Nap time! Beauty! Zzzzzz! Big Bear Lake.. Game time?
Boat ride. Lake. Checking out the water. Blaine chill'n. Playing in the water. Weee!
Garrett hated wearing the life jacket. Our family on the tube, kids loved it!
We had a great time in Utah. It was great to get to see Logan's brother and his family. I had never been to Utah before and it is beautiful! I loved that the kids got to spend a week with cousins they havent met (Sept Ellie met Addison at our wedding in 09. Ellie was not even a year old yet) I wish we lived that close to such a beautiful late. We talked about buying a lake house/cabin. Its always fun to drive around looking at houses for sale and day dreaming about what our lives could be like. Laughing and saying things like "Its only 12 hours from Bagdad. Very do able for family to visit." Someday maybe!




No comments:
Post a Comment