Pages

7/06/2011

Mini-entry


I have so much to blog about! Im so far behind.. Hopefully I will get a chance later today to catch up.

Things To Blog
  1. Ellie's 3rd Bday
  2. Ellie's New Chore Chart 
  3. Painting the Bathrooms
  4. Money
  5. Happiness
  6. Mom's Group?  

 I also have a huge to do list just for today. Can you guess what its about? Cleaning my house! I always need to clean.. I wish I could just be organized enough to clean a little every day (a different area of the house) and keep it clean.  So here goes:

Today's Clean-up List

  1. Kitchen (including polish the sink, stove and dishwasher. Sweep and mop floor)
  2. Living room (PUT AWAY TOYS!!!!!!)
  3. Finish Laundry (Including folding and putting them away!)
  4. Bathrooms (toilets, bath tub, and sinks. Mop floors. Peel tape off the ceiling from painting)
  5. Our Room (Make bed, put away clothes)
  6. Garrett's Room (Put away toys, again...put away laundry)
  7. Ellie's Room ( Aka Biohazard Zone! Wash sheets, again. Put away clothes, pick up toys *Actually enlist her to do this*)
  8. VACUUM THE ENTIRE HOUSE!   
Wow that us quiet the list of things to get done in one day.. Considering it is already 1:13 pm. Well both kids are down for naps and Logan wont be up for probably 1-2 more hours. Best get started like, now..... Check back to things being marked off my Clean-up list. Also hopefully Ill get my blog list caught up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment