Pages

7/17/2011

Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures

Well, now that I can finally upload pictures again, thats what this post will be good for.. I also just realized that I have not posted 4th of July pics.. Wow, talk about being behind.. Here goes!

Ellie waiting for the parade

Auntie Nessa & Zoey also waiting for the parade

Mommy & Ellie looking to see if we can see the parade

Ellie showing off some of the candy she picked up

Daddy & Garrett

Ellie getting candy

Mommy, Daddy, Garrett & Ellie

Daddy & Garrett getting candy

Chillin out

Cheese

Family Photo

Ellie being a goof

Got Garrett to stop for 2 seconds so I could get a picture of him

LaLa

Ellie on the first day of Vacation Bible School

Me posing with the traveling ribbon (not the blue one) 26 weeks

Ellie on the last day of VBS, dancing and singing. She had a great time!
Garrett & Ellie swimming 

Mommy's little dork!
27.1 weeks



Alright, I think thats enough pictures for one post! :) Have a great Monday everyone!  


1 comment: