I want to know something.... Why cant I be happy all the time like some of the writers of the blogs I read. They always seem so happy, cheerful and full of life. Every post is happy stuff. Is it just that they dont post about the sad, unhappy, moody, cranky stuff?? That would explain why they dont post every day, lol.
But seriously now, why cant I be more happy? There is so many things that I am happy for and about in my life but I just have a heck of a time showing happiness..
After this baby is born, I seriously need some happy pills! Hopefully someone will give me some and they help. I think things will be so much better around our home if I felt more happy about my life, my self, in general everything.
I guess I can go ahead and touch on the money topic while Im here, mark another one off the to do list. I hate living paycheck to paycheck. We moved back to Arizona because the money was supposed to be better. Rent is cheaper and we were supposed to be able to save so much money, but we havent yet saved anything.. I just do not understand where it goes!!! I spend so much on groceries every 2 weeks (and Basha's trips in between there) but then it seems like the food is gone in no time and Im rushing back to the store for something, here and there.
I made a break down list for each month, with each payday and what is due when and which payday ifs going to get payed out of. Hopefully this will help us be able to save some how! I wish I could figure out how to save money grocery shopping but buying enough stuff to last longer then 2 weeks. I know, there is couponing, I just cant figure it out.. They should hold coupon classes at the college.. Lol for no credit of course, just a things to know kind of class. When I look at coupons or watch that Extreme Couponers show on TV, all I think aboutis "I do not buy any of that stuff."
.............. Nothing makes me madder then when I am almost done with a post and some how hit the back button or a button that makes the page go back and my post wasnt completely saved.. Totally a crap shoot.. lol and the n I have no desire to retype what I had previously typed up.
Hope everyone has a great Thursday! One day closer to the weekend and for some of us, its payday!

I hate money; or the lack thereof! It is so hard to save; we struggle with it too! Stopping by from Jenna's.
ReplyDeleteI use coupons, but not to the extent of some people! I also try to go to our local Farmer's Market as often as possible. I can buy organic meat, eggs & produce for a fraction of what they charge at the store. It's always fresher too!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Jenna's :)
Blessings,
Heather
I know exactly how you feel. Living paycheck to paycheck is very tough. Food costs are outrageous these days. And I am not always happy either. :). Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet words. I
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good Friday. My husband is not home either.
I know where your money goes... paint, scrapbooking...
ReplyDeleteI'm not happy 24/7, I just try not to publicize the unhappy stuff very often.