Pages

7/11/2011

Birthday Pictures

 I feel like a horrible mom. There are some moms who have professional pictures taken of their children at several stages of life; newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year, 18 months,  2 years, etc. You get the point. I am not one of those moms, though I wish I was. The thing is, professional/studio photos cost soooo much and now having more then one child, its like impossible.

So for Ellie we had newborn, 3 months and 6 months done and I think the last ones were done at 2 yrs and 5 months. (not including the ones we had done last summer with the cousins from both sides of the family) That is 3 sessions more then we had done for Garrett :( He only had like 3 month photos taken (aside again from the cousins ones)

I had wanted to get theirs done a couple of weeks ago for Ellie's 3rd b-day and Garrett being 1.5 yrs old.. It didnt happen because the Walmart we went to didnt have a photo studio... I decided to try and take some of my own tonight.. A) I hate my crappy point and shoot camera. Its so old! B) Ellie doesnt follow directions from me at all! C) Garrett doesnt hold still for 2 seconds! Nonetheless**, these are the ones I got..

Alright, I am having one heck of a time with my internet connection. Anytime I try to upload photos either to Blogspot or even to photobucket, my connection drops. Making it nearly impossible to upload pictures.  I've only got 1 pictures to upload, so that will have to do for now. Ill post more later when and if I get them to upload.

 
Little Miss Ellie holding a #3 that I cut out with the Cricut Cutter (George and Basic Shapes, for those who  are interested) This was also by far the best picture that I was able to get.

 So before my connection drops again, Im going to publish this post. Hopefully later Ill be able to get more pictures added!

Have a great week!





**Nonetheless- What kind of word is that?? It is 3 words crammed together and made into one. I was sure my spell check was going to pop up with suggestions for it, but I guess it really is a word. Weird..

2 comments:

  1. I've goggled words or phrases like that, that don't make any sense. Of course now I can't think of my examples. Poo. Anyway, yeah, I'm surprised its a word.

    Hey if you ever want to go to a park or something and try to get pix, I'll go with and help out. I'm no pro but I'm a great button pusher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my experience, pictures always look better outside, so I would suggest going to a park and get some shots of them playing together! They'll look great!

    ReplyDelete