Omg! I just did my weigh in. Let me start by saying, Logan and I spend 4 days on Vacation and ate to much and drank to much. We though we did a lot of walk but obviously not enough. (Trip post to come) I went from being a steady 212 to now being 217. *cry!* That's a 4 lb gain in 4 days. So sad! Someone had posted on my Facebook about the HCG drops and how well she had been doing on it. I'm temped to looking into it. I'm not talking about the 500 calorie HCG diet. Just the drops. They claim to make you lose 2-3 lbs a day and usually come in a 30 day bottle. The down side I've heard and actually witnessed is that you can gain the weight and more back. So you still have to make the lifestyle changes when it comes to eating better. Which I think is obtainable. Oh man, the little bottles cost a lot though. I guess they also make fake HCG drops too, that infact don't have any hcg in it.
I know I said this last month but maybe June will be my month! Last month I think I only did the 30 day shred 2 day, maybe 3. June I have nothing out of the nornal going on so I really need to push myself to do it.
Good luck to anyone who is on a weighloss journey. June will be a good month!
-----Robin
I bet that extra 4 lbs comes off easily! Its just from the vacation binge and when I gain a lot like that, I lose it easily too. Good luck! I hope June is your month! :)
ReplyDelete