So, last Friday I forgot to post again... Every other Friday is busy for me usually.. Its my grocery shopping day.. But I did weigh in and took my picture.. So here is the 17th's weigh in photo
New Stats
S.W. 216
P.W. 208
P.W. 207.3
P.W. 210+ (???)
P.W. 208.9
P.W. 206.9
P.W. ??
P.W. 209.0
P.W.??
P.W. 212
P.W. ?
P.W. 209.6
S.W. 216
P.W. 208
P.W. 207.3
P.W. 210+ (???)
P.W. 208.9
P.W. 206.9
P.W. ??
P.W. 209.0
P.W.??
P.W. 212
P.W. ?
P.W. 209.6
C.W. 210.3
G.W- 165
G.W- 165
So, last Friday I was up .7 lb.. Course that was because I missed 3 days of working out that week..
Here's this Friday's weigh in results
New Stats
S.W. 216
P.W. 208
P.W. 207.3
P.W. 210+ (???)
P.W. 208.9
P.W. 206.9
P.W. ??
P.W. 209.0
P.W.??
P.W. 212
P.W. ?
P.W. 209.6
S.W. 216
P.W. 208
P.W. 207.3
P.W. 210+ (???)
P.W. 208.9
P.W. 206.9
P.W. ??
P.W. 209.0
P.W.??
P.W. 212
P.W. ?
P.W. 209.6
P.W. 210.3
C.W. 208.6
G.W- 165
G.W- 165
That puts me down 1.7 lbs from last week.. How the heck?! I say that because
A) I havent worked out like all week. Maybe once :(
B) I havent drank my Shake-o much this week either. (Waiting on new flavor to arrive!)
C) Havent eaten the greatest either
But some how I still had a big loss! So this is what I need to do with this losss, I need to pick it up and run with it!! Starting today Im going to start working out again (which kinds sucks cause I have a cold) and push my self hard while doing it!! I need to be dripping sweat by the end of it. Im going to drink my shake every day (hopefully the strawberry flavor is better!!!) And watch what I am eating (and stop eating protein bars like they were candy bars)..
Why is it so hard to commit to 6 weeks? I did great for 2 weeks and then the last week and a half, Ive sucked!! Ugh!! Must stay committed!
Beach Body was doing a promotion this last month for one of their Cordastra, which "Help strengthen your immune system and increase your energy and stamina with this exclusive potent blend of ancient Chinese herbs—cordyceps and astragalus" (source) The promotion was Buy a 30 day supply and only pay s/h. I went a head and purchased 2 bottles.. Im waiting on that to arrive.. I figured, extra engery? Who doesnt need extra energy.. I know if you could get an IV hook up of just extra energy, Id be first in line!! Ill of course do a product review on that once I get it and try it out..
Well time to get started on daily stuff and then my butt in gear for workout!! Have a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment