Pages

5/03/2013

Fabulous Fittness Friday & More



  Well, my workouts havent been going so well.. They are, well, non-existent. So its no surprise that I am back up to 212. 

New Stats
S.W- 216
P.W-208
P.W- 207.3
P.W- 210+ (???)
P.W- 208.9
P.W- 206.9
P.W- ??
 P-W. 209.0
P.W.-??
C.W. 212
G.W- 165

Both my workouts and eating fell off the deep end. I havent been eating horrible, but for sure not as good as I should.. I had stopped trying.. 

I am here to say that I started a new program today.... I joined Beach Body & Shakeology. I purchased a Challenge kit, which consists of my choice of DVD workout video and my choice of Shake flavor..
  
I picked the Slim in 6 workout. It comes with 3 main DVDs, plus 2 extra workouts on each disk and then an extra disk for after you have finished the 6 weeks. I havent started it yet.. My workout will be in a couple more hours.

The shake flavor I chose was the Greenberry.. Let me start by saying.... I was expecting something way more sweeter tasting... Also, when I made my first shake this morning, per the directions on the bag, I looked at the sludge in my shaker cup and though "Who drinks this crap?" It seriously looked so unappealing.. So I poured it out...... into my blender that is and added some ice to make a smoothy.. Well, it was so gritty!! I had to choke it down and not think of it.. 
When I consulted my group on facebook and my coach about it, they all told me it should never be gritty..to add more water next time.. Also, we can add juice and fruit to it as well.. So, I am not giving up on Shake-o (mainly cause the shit is $$$$) and because I am focusing on pushing my self.. No more giving up, no more failing. 
So, tomorrow when I make my shake, I will add more water, then put it in the blender with a banana and strawberries.. Oh and when you order this stuff, they send you will a little recipe sheet for the flavor you purchased.. So, I actually have many ideas to try, just dont have the supplies ATM. 

-------
On to the "more" of this post.. I have totally been slacking.. Last week was pretty busy.. As I mentioned before, my mom was here for the week. We went to Prescott two days in a row.. We met with Janessa one day for lunch and the next day my mom had an appointment.. Saturday was the wedding reception for Logan's uncle and it was at their house and hour away.. We had a good time.. It wasnt like a big party or anything, mainly just people hanging out. The biggest pain was they have an inground pool and the kids spent the time running around it.. Eeeyyeee!! But no one fell in or got hurt.. And actually they were pretty good.. I always expect my kids to be little hellions, handfulls and shitheads... Then they usually surprise me by being good or least decent.. But that doesnt change my expectations of them before hand.. If I start expecting them to be good, thats when all hell breaks loose.. 

Sunday was Janessa's baby shower... It was a very nice turn out and she got a lot of things.. It was great to be able to see my sister and niece for a while as well.. Oh and Janessa is having a boy, in case I havent mentioned it before.. So I will get to have a new nephew by the end of June-beginning of July. If you want to know his name, you need to stroll on over to her blog (Here-Janessa) Ill give you a clue though, it rhymes with Blaine. :) 

I convinced my mom to stay with me until Tuesday morning. Monday we went back to Prescott to get some groceries.. I thought I made a good list but damn I forgot so many things.. Booo! Then she went home on Tuesday.. Boo!! But she will be back in June and sometime after Ellie is out of school, she is going to go stay with Nana & Papa for a while.. Hopefully that goes well..and hopefully we will be going to the lake sometime after school is out as well.. I look forward to lake time... (Good motivation to get my ass in gear!!)

------

Alright, I am going to try to get back into blogging more again.. Hopefully I will get some more energy with the Shake-o and doing the Slim in 6. 

Have a great weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Aww you promoted my blog! :p Shake-o sounds like it has potential to be yummy.. hopefully you can get it there!

    ReplyDelete