Here we are once again.. Yes, I missed last Friday.. It was grocery shopping day, I weighed in, but didnt get a chance to blog and the weekend was busy, so I just put it off..
New Stats
S.W. 216
P.W. 208
P.W. 207.3
P.W. 210+ (???)
P.W. 208.9
P.W. 206.9
P.W. ??
P.W. 209.0
P.W.??
P.W. 212
S.W. 216
P.W. 208
P.W. 207.3
P.W. 210+ (???)
P.W. 208.9
P.W. 206.9
P.W. ??
P.W. 209.0
P.W.??
P.W. 212
P.W. ?
C.W. 209.6
G.W- 165
G.W- 165
Happy to see my numbers going down!!
So I have been busting my butt the last 2 weeks. I have been doing the Slim in 6 DVD set. The first two weeks you do Start It Up! and then there are extra workouts and bonus workouts if ou choose to do them. I have done Start It Up every day, but the 9th because I just lost motivation, 11th I had a stomach bug and another day I did a different workout. Yesterday I did both Start It Up and one of the bonus workouts, Cardio Core Express. My love handles are crying! lol I think I will start the next phase on Monday, its called Ramp It Up! I imagine it will be tougher than Start It Up!
There are some moves that I have a hard time with, umm lunges.... and any fancy variation of the lunge.. I do the best I can with the regular ones.. but they are difficult.
Also, this program came with resistant bands. So far, I like using them. :)
I am also still using Shakeology. Still with the Greenberry.. I bought lots of berries and juices to add to it and while that helps improve the flavor, it is still gritty.. Still feels like someone put a cup of sand in my drink.. Odd.. But if I drink it fast and dont swish it in my mouth to much, its not to bad. At the end of the month I will be getting the Tropical Strawberry flavor.. Hopefully it will be better in both taste and texture!! Ill keep ya'll posted on that.
And of course its a constant battle with my eating.. I do not eat horrible but I do not eat great either.. Portion control, specially at dinner time is the hardest.. I have a hard time not eating an entire steak... Mmmm red meat! I do find my self snacking sometimes but I dont keep to much crap in my house.. I have be able to keep out of the kids foods (poptarts, cheetos, etc). So thats a plus.. I really need to work on keeping my self food accountable.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!




Props for staying out of the kids food!! That would be a hard one for me!! I can do okay if I don't keep the stuff in the house, but I know that when I'm buying it for Zane it will be reeeeaaaally hard not to dip in! I like that program that you posted a screen shot of! Looks handy.. scheduling workouts and such! WTG on numbers going down! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you Nessa. :) I dont actually schedule any workouts on there, just log my completed ones. And I have to be honest, lol, I do eat a cheeto or two every time I get some for the kids.. but its just a couple and not a huge handful!
Delete