Pages

5/31/2013

Pre-k Graduation, Anniversary & Sickie!


 
 The 21st of this month was Ellie's last day of Preschool. *tears* They did a small ceremony thing for the class. 


The 22nd was our 4 yr Anniversary (I know, tsk tsk to me for not posting a long mushy post about how great the past 4 yrs have been and bluh bluh bluh, whatever) We got a gift card from the in laws for either Chilis, Outback or Macaroni Grill.. Of the 3, Macaroni Grill would have been our choice of places, but all we have is Chillis.. My mother in law watched the kids for us that night so we could go to town and have dinner aloooone.. We ate to much food but have to say, we both have a new love for Sweet potato fries. Yum!! I also had a few margaritas, yum :D 

When we picked the kids up that night MIL said Ellie had a little cough.. Its always so hard to tell what the kids could have going on because its been so windy here lately.. I always just assume its allergies.. 

On the 25th Logan and I were both bored out of our minds and tired of doing whatever we were doing (for me, nothing, for him working in the shop) so we decided to take the kids to see the movie Epic... Well, lets say that was an Epic Fail.. We went to dinner first and I was hoping with Blaine's full belly and the move being late, little man would crash out.. Not a chance!! He started wanting down, so I picked him up and went and stood by the door.. Then after a while of that he started getting loud, so we went and sat out in the lobby for the rest of the movie.. Bum deal.. Oh well.. Logan got to watch the movie with the kids and they did pretty good during it. 


Over the coarse of the weekend all the kids had a cough and snotty noses.. Of which I of course called allergies.. Monday night all 3 of the kids slept like crap!! Blaine screamed/cried for like an hour which caused Garrett to do the same since they share a room.. Eventually I got them to go to sleep. Sometime through the night Ellie woke up crying, first time she peed the bed..Then every time after that she was crying her ear and head hurt. The next morning she said her ear still hurt so I made an appointment for all the kids to get checked out. I thought maybe the boys had a respiratory infection. Turned out Ellie had pneumonia and an ear infection and both boys had bronchitis. So they have to take some nasty medicine and do an inhaler. 

yes, the boys pics were staged :)
That night Ellie cried that her ear hurt (oddly the other ear but I knew she wasnt faking it) We ended up sleeping on the couch together and she cried for the first hour or so.. We finally both fell asleep eventually. The next morning her ears didnt hurt anymore and one was slightly crusty.. We are still doing the medicine and inhaler daily.. Now of course both Logan and I are getting sick too.. Cold symptoms. Hopefully neither of us get bad..

I cannot belive May is nearly over!! So many things are comming up in the next couple of months.. Birthdays, a birth day, camping and who knows what else. 



No comments:

Post a Comment