Pages

6/03/2011

Day one to self improvement & another card


 Well today I did indeed get up and after being up a bit I did get myself dressed and fixed my hair. Nothing special, just a slicked pony tail. I also put on some eye shadow. It does make me feel better when I actually put effort forward to getting my self dressed every day. I didnt do anything different today though, still sat on the couch, watching TV and on the computer.

Speaking of my laptop... I do believe the charger took a crap today. Garrett pulled it out once and put it in his mouth. This isnt the first time this has ever happened. Infact, Im sure Ellie did it a time or two when she was younger too. Well when I went to plug it back in, some time later, it made this like bussy kind of sound and my battery charge light never came on. :( I wiggled it and kept trying and nothing. Hopefully it is just the charger and not the plug in port in the laptop, because the charger is a lot cheaper to replace then a lap top. So for now, Im on Logan's computer.. Boooo. I do not like his laptop. It sucks to say the least. (Not really, just different than mine)

I didnt end up doing any scrapbooking today however, I did get another card done. Yeey. Its like a card a day challenge or something. This one's a bday card for a friend.

Front-
Paper used from DCWV "The Sweet Stack" Cupcake make using Cricut cart "Doodlecharms" size 3. Mounted on pop squares.

Inside-
The stamp used was once again from the $1.00 box at JoAnn's. I do not know what brand they all are, but am going to try and find out tomrrow. I used my Fiskars corner rounder to round both the mats corners and the cards corners.

I still have several birthday cards to do. Hopefully Ill get them all done and out in the mail.

Tomorrow I do not have any plans to speak of. Of course Ill be getting up, getting dressed and maybe Ill take pictures of the kids. Ill also at some point probably make another card. Tonight is Logan's last night at work and he thinks he is going to Prescott tomorrow to go work on our house there. (mow yard, fix door knob, etc) Collect rent money! Oh!! Guess that means Nessa can come over and scrapbook if he isnt going to be underfoot! So maybe Ill be scrapping tomorrow. We shall see.

Hope everyone has a great FRIDAY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment