Pages

6/05/2011

Name Picking

This business of naming a baby is hard work!

We are having an incredibly hard time picking a name this time. Not that we talk about it often. Logan wants his Gpa's name Vernon some place in the name. He also likes Blaine. I like Blaine and its not very common but Im having a hard time deciding if that is what I want to call my son... Plus Blaine Vernon doesnt sound good to me. Veron Blaine doesnt sound to bad, but Logan doesnt want him to be called Vernon (which wouldnt be a problem often if we called him Blaine from day one and everyone else does too). We also have to come up  with a 3rd name to go along with those two, because, well we named both the other kids with 1 first name, 2 middle names and the last name= 4 names.

It was so easy naming Ellie & Garrett. Why is it so hard this time around?? I am looking at names on line and like Beau (Bo) but his cousin is named Bo and dont think we really want to name our son after him or not.

Hmmmmmmm.... Gage Vernon?

Times like this make me wish it was a girl. I had the perfect girl name picked out!! :*( Dont get me wrong here, I am thrilled and happy that we are having a boy C:

Well this has reminded me that I still need to get the ultrasound pics copied and put on line. That will be on my to-do list for the night...



No comments:

Post a Comment