Pages

6/01/2011

Gender Disappointmet??

So did I end up having gender disappointment today?? Let me start out by saying I really really wanted to have a girl. I was so excited to go through all of DD's cute little girl clothes.

We got to the anatomy scan today and while the tech was doing her job of measuring all the body parts and checking for anything that mite be wrong I thought I saw the magic 3 lines. I smiled and said "I saw what it is!" and my mom and every one there was like "What? What is it?" I didnt tell them and just said "She will tell you" motioning to the tech. The tech had a very hard time getting any goods shots at all. Baby was being very closed legs about the whole thing. FINALLY baby decided to open up and to my disappointment it is clearly a boy. I was pretty quiet about it through the ultra sound. Some one asked if that was what I wanted and I replied "Does it really matter?" I mean because its not like I have a choice. I had to go pee in the cup after the u/s and while in the bathroom I had to fight back not crying. Even though I still really wanted a girl, I am completely happy with having another boy and of course love him every bit as much as any of my other kids and cannot wait to go through DS's cute little boy out fits. I even bought one outfit today that is so cute. So I only had mild disappointment.

With all that out of the way, the OB said baby is measuring right on for 20.5 weeks which he said hard every happens. That everything looks great. He still isnt very active but now I understand why.... He is another lazy little boy.. my DS was the same way, hardly a womb mover.

We do not have a name fully picked out yet but have 2 names picked out (We give the kids 3 names total) So we need to pick a 3rd name and the order they will go in. Ill of course post once we get settled on a name!


So here's another one for TEAM BLUE

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday and a wonderful Hump day!


p.s. Ultra sound pics to come in next up date! 

No comments:

Post a Comment