So, I decided not to start a new blog but to just use this one and change the name. Less confusing, I keep my current followers and I dont lose all my old posts. :) So here's to a new beginning.
The Real House Wife of Wilhoit
The Beginning
The beginning of our new life. If you haven't checked out my About Me page at the top, please do to get a little better acquainted with who I am. :) Here is a list of things Ill be posting about a long the way. There will be other things too but here are a few big topics!
1. Family Binder- I want to keep a binder with daily to-dos, menu, budgeting, and just things to keep me more organized in my cluttered like!
2. Speaking of cluttered life, keeping house better is big on my list! I want to always have a clean house! Im tired of seeing toys all over and stuff every where. Everything needs a place to be! I need a cleaning schedule!
3. Be a better parent! Think before I go things (like spanking) Stop being the "in a minute" mom and be more involved with them.
4. Potty train Garrett! Night potty train Ellie
5. Work on disciplining the kids better. Time to read up on time outs and rewards
6. Chore charts for the kids and a reward system!
7. Be a better wife. I have been working on this and feel I have been doing better.
8. Work on bettering my self. Hopefully we will be getting that elliptical soon! and set time out for me to do my stuff (craft projects!)
9. Love life better!
10. Keep up on my blog :) Today, I am working on cleaning the house. Start with a clean slate! Its hard beause I am so scatterbrain and unfocused. I start working on an area, get distracted by something and bam, I wind up in a different area of the house, working on something completely unrelated to what I was already working on. So, while the kids are really into watching Toy Story 2, I need to get up and get a move on things!!

No comments:
Post a Comment