11/29/2012
Thursday Thoughts
Just a few random things Ive been thinking about.
**Why is it so easy to lose pacifiers? Even those with the clippies on them. Seriously, last night I had to get the one out of the diaper bag for Blaine because I couldnt find the one he did have. Then I found it, I think in my bathroom but didnt pick it up. Now today, at nap time, I cant find either one. Luckly, I still had a 0-3 mo paci that he really doesnt like but sounds like he took it.
**Am I a bad mom for enforcing nap time? Ellie & Garrett rarely take naps anymore. It really is hit and miss if they do. Im thinking though that the lack of a nap is why they fight so bad in the evening time. So the other day I told Ellie to lay down in her bed, play her game (a tablet of mine that is seriously screwed up) and just rest. It worked. Garrett of course didnt fall asleep til 3 and slept til like 5:30. Today, after I picked Ellie up from school and we got home, lunch was served and ate. I think announced that it was nap time. Of course, Ellie through a big fit, told me she wasnt tired and didnt want to lay down. I scooped her up and layed her down on her bed, got the tablet and explained that she just needs to rest, play the game and stay in bed. Not even 15 minutes later, she was crashed out! I put Garrett into his bed and it sounds like he isnt asleep yet but he is staying in his room.
**I thought about taking pictures on a certain day of the week to show how I am dressed. However, Im not ready for that yet. I dont take self pictures very well and truthfully, I wear almost the same thing every day, fix my hair and make up about the same way every day. So, once I start losing weight, getting new clothes, bluh, bluh bluh, Ill start taking pictures.
**So much for G being a sleep. Two out of three isnt to bad right? He will probably crash out in a couple of hours, when the other two wake up......
**I've lost my motivations to keep my house clean or do anything. I did so good the first two weeks we were here in our new house, now, not so much. Its just so hard when Little Man follows behind me to unload cabinets and drawers. In fact, today after picking Ellie up, we wernt home 5 minutes before he was unloading the Tupperware lids.
**Since I decided not to move my blog, I need to pick what days to post and maybe actually stick to a few topics. I dont know. We shall see.
Guess thats all I can think of right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment