I totally love the idea of a family binder. They help keep the family in line and hopefully Mommy on track with every day biz-nus!
Here's what I am using for my Family Binder:
**A plain black 11.5x8 binder. It's the cheapest one Walmart carries.
**A pack of page protectors (I got a big pack because I am not sure how many Ill need)
**A pack of wet erase markers. (It came with 2 black, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 green) ((You can use a different color for each person in the family or for different events)
**A pack of post-it sticky tabs. (I havent used them yet, but once I get my book better put together, I could use the tags for each area of the binder "Calendar", "Menu", "Bills" and just flip to that page)
So, yesterday evening I sat down with my daughter's Tinkerbell note book and started making up schedules and writing down what kind of daily chores need to be done. I've been trying for days to type up these lists and just cant get anywhere with them. I am finding it so much easier to write it on paper first and then Ill type it up.
If you are interested in making a Family Binder, here are some great sites to check out. Often times you can even find free printable templates! There are many more Family Binders to check out, just google them. :)
Simple Dimples- Organization Binders
Clean and Scentsible- Organize Everything Family Binder
Dove Trail Blog- Family Binder You Better Orguhnize Foo
I know over time Ill probably adjust the pages to better suit our lives as things change and get better.
Here's a glance into my mess! I know a lot of it will clean up real easy! Its just the matter of keeping it cleaned :)
Master Bath Vanity, Kitchen counter, Master closet, Master bath, More kitchen and Laundry room
Craft room, playroom and "breakfast nook"
If you have a binder and have posted about it, please comment with a link to the blog post. I'd love to see yours!




No comments:
Post a Comment