I have spent a couple days off an on printing out pages for my Binder and writing in them. Here is what I have so far.
First is our menu. I printed two weeks for our menu. I got grocery shopping for 2 weeks at a time.
Next is the Bills. I really need this section because twice in the last couple of months I have paid 2 different bills twice!
I printed two blank calendars so that was I can always have 2 months on hand. I can flip forward to December and see if we have anything going on. I can add in B-days, Vacay, etc. Right now I only have school days, Logan's days off, Holidays and birthdays.
I printed off one of these pages for each day of the week. I filled them all out and realized that most every day I do the same thing. So I printed one for Every Day stuff. Ill go back and write in the stuff I do every day (get up at 5, work out, etc) Then all the extra stuff I schedule to do will go on the said days. Like Tuesday & Thursdays are the days Ellie goes to school, so Ill write on those days Wake Ellie up, bus by 7, etc. Ill also include what laundry is done what day, what room Ill clean on what day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today at Ellie's school, they provided a Thanksgiving Feast. It was very nice. They asked that the parents bring a salad or desert. I had wanted to make chocolate dipped apple slices, well those were a flop. So then I decided to make Hershey Kiss Pretzel Drops . Logan picked up all the ingredients for me and I began last night. Well, I burned the first batch. :( It so wasnt my night for baking. So this morning, after I dropped Ellie off at the bus stop, I came home and got started on them again. This time, I was able to get them made. I used Hurshey Hugs and they were so good. I also made some extra for T-day @ the inlaws. I used Mint kisses and Cherry filled Kisses. They are both yummy!
Anyways, back to the school feast. I was really hoping that I would meet some of the parent's of the kids in Ellie's class. Well no such luck. :( I dont even know which kids are in her class) I was really bummed that not a single person (outside of the teacher and principle) said a word to me. But the event went well anyways. I got both Ellie & Garrett to eat turkey! That is a big thing! I told Ellie that she eats turkey on her sandwiches so she should try this turkey too. She really liked it. Garrett would only eat the taters if I fed them to him, of course. Blaine on the other hand, chowed on everything! He loves food. Once they were done eating, we came home.
It was super nice of the school to supply such a nice lunch for not only the students but the parents/siblings as well! Thank you K-land school! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Turkey Day plans this year are to go to his parents house on Thanksgiving day. His sister and her family are going to be there. It will be fun. Then Friday sometime we are going to drive to my parents house. It's a 7+ hour drive. The kids usually do pretty good, here's hoping this time wont be different! We will have Turkey Day on Saturday with my family. My parents, sister & her family, brother & his wife and possibly my Grandmother. It's always an over packed, way hot, cluster frack of a weekend, but I wouldnt miss it for anything (unless, you know, I had no choice) We will be coming home on Sunday. Logan has things he wants to do on his days off and Ellie has school on Tuesday.
I hope that everyone has a great Holiday and stays safe!





No comments:
Post a Comment