Pages

12/03/2012

Setting Goals



   I found this one Pinterest and thought it was very helpful!

How to Stay Motivated
So here goes:
1. Set Goals- My long term goal is to reach 165. My mini goal for December is to lose 10-15 lbs

2. Plan it! I have worked on a plan. For the most part I will be working out every day. I have made a workout calender and Ill mark off each day I do work out. I also plan to do portion control! This is super hard because sometimes I really like going back for seconds. But no one said this was going to be easy. 

3. Set Reminders- I do have alarms on my phone to wake me up to workout. I havent set up an inspiration area yet but I am going to work on one soon. I'll of course post pictures. Think I may even do the lbs lost jars with the marbles or beads to show how much I have lost. 

4. Visualize- I will be super proud of my self for reaching my mini goal for the month. I will be tickled crazy when I reach my total goal. I know I will feel so much better and be so much more healthy. Im sure Ill be happy with the new me. 

So tomorrow when my alarm goes off at 5:55 am, I'll moan and groan but I'll remind myself while I want to get up so early, why I want to work out, and what I am working towards. I'll roll out of bed and put on my gym clothes and get myself into gear! :)

What are some things you do to keep your self motivated?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment