Pages

12/10/2012

Something to work towards



We all set number goals. Whether its pounds lost, ending weight, in inches lost, or other ways. Some people set a goal of jean sizes. I thought this would be a good idea. I've read that they try on the pants every so often to see how much closer the are getting to that goal.

I've decided to take pictures in my goal shirt. I bought this shirt a few months back from Wal-mart. Thought it was super cute. Of course its from the junior section and its the biggest size but my pooch still shows. I also have some size 17 jeans I'd like to be able to wear, but also have a pair of 18s that could fit better too.





My determination is high but my motivation is low. Ha! I just got to make my self keep pushing though. I have to keep my eye on the prize.

 What prize? You may be asking. Ok, let me break it down for you. Not only do I want to wear that outfit to Christmas and be able to wear size 17 jeans, but here are some other things I'd like to add to my goal.

1. My thighs dont touch! I cannot imagine what it would be like to walk and my legs and pants not go "swoosh, swoosh, swoosh" as they rubbed together. I'd also like not to ware the insides on my size 17 jeans out from my legs rubbing together.

 2. Ok, there really is no #2. Right now my goals are to lose 10-15 lbs this month, to wear that shirt and those damn size 17 jeans to Christmas and to hopefully make a dent in my legs rubbing together! I know that last part will take longer then just a month.


Today, I weighed in. I am now at 210. That is a 2 lb loss. Yeey! This weekend I weighed 209 but after eating chicken wings one night and pizza at a b-day the next day, its no surprise Im back up to 210.

So this week I need to really focus on portion control, which may be hard because I have some really yummy dinners planned and actually working out! I must get this done!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment