Pages

12/02/2012

New Routine

   Let me start by saying Merry Christmas to me! (Not really but kinda)
Thats right, I got an elliptical! Woot woot! 
Logan's boss was going to sale it to us but ended up just giving it to us. Awww-some! 

So that brings me to my new routine. Starting Monday I am going to start waiting up at 6 am (Mon, Wed, Fri) and 5 am on (Tue & Thurs) Eeek! I know thats crazy early, considering I was still laying in bed at 9 this morning. 
I have a workout routine planned and everything!
I found a couple of workouts that I think that I can manage to do, plus doing a workout on the elliptical. Hopefully A)I can stick with it and B)I dont keel myself! 
Monday Ill have start weight, goal weight, mini goal and a starting photo of my self. So stay tuned :)

Keep me in your work out thoughts! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment