Pages

4/19/2013

Fabulous Fitness Friday




 So before I forget (been a slow but busy day..) Here are my stats from this last week..

New Stats
S.W- 216
P.W-208
P.W- 207.3
P.W- 210+ (???)
P.W- 208.9
P.W- 206.9
P.W- ??
C-W. 209.0
G.W- 165

Boo a gain.. However, Ill take it because I have done nothing this week.. Or last for that matter.. I did eat alright this week though.. Ill also take it because on Monday, after our weekend away it said 212... 

A friend suggested that I just make a schedule to workout 3 times a week and I think I am going to give this a try instead of trying to push myself to working out 6 days a week.. I really wish I had the motivation, energy and determination I did the first week of April, but its seriously lacking right now..

So for now, Im going to only work out 3 days a week, unless the moment arises that I feel like doing an extra day. Im going to try and push my self hard on those 3 days, dripping sweat and make it count.. I want to feel the burn!! 

Oh and I've also fell off the squat challenge wagon.. Booo.. So Ill be getting back on that as well.. I mean, after all, it has great benefits! 

-----

Other news, I cannot believe its already mid-April. What the heck!? Where has the time gone already.. My mom is coming to stay with us next week (Mon-Thurs) and my sister-in-law is having her baby shower on the 28th.. Oh crap! I just realized how much stuff is coming up and so quickly.. Logan's Uncle is getting married on the 26th and the reception is on the 27th... Then the baby shower.. And Mom and I will probably go to Prescott for lunch with Janessa on the 24th and then again on the 25th for my mom's doctor appointment.. Wowza! So much going down next weekend.. 

Well hell, guess that means I wont really have the time to workout.. Guess my 3 days are going to be Saturday-Monday this week. Oh well!!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Be safe :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow that's a busy week! I'm glad I'm doing the shower on Sunday instead of Saturday then! I guess my weeks almost that busy too! lol Should be fun though.

    ReplyDelete