Gosh, I havent done one of these posts since June. I guess I was slacking bad!! Well, nothing has changed.. I wasnt just slacking on my blogging, I was slacking in working out and eating well.. Womp!
Ive started again this month.. Today is Day 5 of the Slim in 6. Boy Im feeling it in my love handles/ saddle bags and my butt!!
Im starting August out with a new plan. I have no weight goal. My goals this month is to drink my Shake-o everyday, eat better and to do my workout everyday (sept a rest day). I will get to the end of the 6 weeks this time!
I also have a swim suit goal. I bought this tankini at the end of July. It fits but doesnt look the best on me. The beginning of October we are going to the Lake again and I want this suit to look better on me.

My 10 yr High School reunion is also in October. Id love to be able to wear something cute or different to that.
Also, my reward for finishing the Slim in 6 will be getting my her did. It needs a little cut and color! Kinda already have a picture picked out for what I want. We shall see :)
I dont plan to update weekly anymore. I get tired of saying the same things over and over. I wont be keeping track of my weight as much as before so I wont really have much to report. I am going to do it 2 times a month.
So here to August and to a new me!
P.S. if you want to follow my journey and my day to day accountability, Ill be posting on IG everyday. Follow me: robinwx3

Good luck to you Robin!!! I've been also slacking a lot this summer!! But I'm ready to make changes and start eating better and exercising. I'm starting over, again, on Monday!!!
ReplyDelete