How is it possible that it is Ellie's first day of Kindergarten? The Summer seemed to have went by so fast.
(This was originally typed Aug. 5th... I slacked on getting it posted)
This morning we got up and got ready with no problems. Logan and I snapped a few pictures of her before we all loaded up and took Miss E to her school. Normally she will ride the bus to and from but today we wanted to take her and see her off. She had no problem walking into her new class and sat on the floor with a friend from Preschool and started playing. She was beyond excited when her other friend walked into the class as well. When we decided it was time to leave, she gave us both hugs and kisses and went back to playing. I am so proud of her for being so open to change and new things.
I decided to ask Ellie a few "Back To School" questions. It will be fun to do this every year as well as it will be fun to put into her scrapbook.
My Name is: Ellie, Elisabeth Quinn-Maxine W....
What is your favorite color? Purple and Pink
Favorite number? 2 and 1
Favorite food? bananas and oranges and apples
Favorite toy? dollies and mermaids and lalaloopsies
My favorite TV show? My Little Ponies
Favorite Movie? Snow White
What is your favorite book? Princess Stories
What is your favorite song? Call Me Maybe
Favorite memory from the summer? Playing on the rocks when we went camping
Favorite place we went this summer?: Camping & to see my friend Amber
What are you really good at? doing homework
What is hard for you?: open candy
What is your favorite thing to do at home? make necklaces and bracelets
Who is your best friend?: Heavenly, Anastasia, Isabella, Holly, & Jace
What do you want to do when you grow up? Sew and by food
Where do you want to live when you grow up? at a house at... hmmmm.... maybe Ill like to stay here when I grow big (meaning our house)
If you could have a super power what would it be? purple and pink lightning and it would kill monsters and bad guys
Where do you want to travel? to camping in the woods
What do you like about your self? my hair, when its curly
What do you plan to do this year in school? to paint.
I cannot believe she will be gone all day long! Seriously, she wont get to the bus stop until 4! Yes, FOUR! Thats so late. But that also gives me so much time to get other stuff done. Blaine usually sleeps from 1:30ish-4:30ish.. Ill also be able to spend more time with Garrett one on one.
---------
A little up date since I originally typed this up. Ellie is doing great in school. She loves riding the bus, loves her teacher and is doing great. She doesnt like actually talking to us about how her day went though. We have to drag it out of her usually. So far she can read or least memorizes a couple of their little books. Its things like "I am Cat. I am Dog." etc. Pretty good though.
Good luck to all who have started school this year. Whether its youre in Kindergarten, 5th grade or even 12th grade. Here's to a great year!!


I love kid interviews! I was just thinking the other day that as soon as Zane starts talking, he's getting interviewed for his scrapbook! LOL She's so cute! "Sew and buy food" LOL That's what she sees you do and thinks "I wanna be like mommy. Mommy sews and buys food."
ReplyDelete