Pages

8/23/2013

Fittness Friday Update



Guess who fell off the wagon again, but this time got ran over?? Yeah, that would be me. 
What is my deal? 

So in the last few weeks Ive gone from 212ish to......215! I may have been eating a little out of control but it didnt really seem like it though.. 

After a week and a half of trying to control my eating a bit better, I am back down to 212. 

As far as exercise goes, the last couple of days I havent done anything. I am still working on the Slim in 6 and doing a workout on the elliptical. 

I just need to refocus and get on top of things again and make my self do it! I have goals and I really want to make it to them this time!!
  
So yeah, that is where I am standing at this moment.. No more a head then I have been in the past.. Boo!


No comments:

Post a Comment