So I wasnt sure if I wanted to get back into scrapbooking or not... Now I have... But that is not all. I have also bought distressing inks and a couple of stamps and now Im dieing to buy more stamps, the markers to color in stamped images and more! I made a little card this morning and have been watching card making videos today. I want to make a card for a friend's wedding that I wont be able to attend. I just wish I had the money to go BAM and have all the supplies I want.. But who doesnt wish that? So many cute stamps out there, loads of inks! Just calling my name "Buy us!" lol
So I had said that I would post pics of the mini album I am working on. So here are a few pics of it thus far.
![]() | |
| Havent decided what the left page will be for, not done yet. The yellow page will have a picture on it, more then likely. |
![]() | |
| Also not a completed page. At the top there, that is a tag that can be pulled out and will probably have journaling/quote on one side and a picture on the other. |
So far that is all. I used distressing inks on all the pages and tags. I love that stuff! (Actually it looks like I didnt use it on the page with the pink and green poke-a-dots)
Oh, I took a picture of the card I made this morning.
Not to bad for my first card attempt. The one I made for my friend's wedding will be way nicer and on nicer paper :)
Here's a couple of my damn cute kids.
| I was trying to get a picture of all his teeth. Think I did it. 4 on top and 4 on bottom |
| She was "taking" pictures of Garrett |
| Future photographer? |
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope everyone had a very nice Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday and one day closer to the weekend!! Have a great one!




No comments:
Post a Comment