Pages

5/29/2011

Quick up date & a card

 Well we survived Vegas and had a good time! Ill make a whole post about that with pictures too.

A quick Happy Birthday to Janessa! Man you are getting OLD! ;) I kid I kid!! 

I made a card for my mom today. A thank you card for watching my brats while we were gone. I just had to share because it came out pretty good!! 

Oh and this was after we went to JoAnn and I spend WAY to much there again. Bought a lot of $1.00 stamps, all of the Tim Holtz Distress ink, a black ink pad and a shimmer ink pad. Some 4x6 paper packs, pre-folded blank cards w/envelopes and a bunch of other stamps.. Think thats all. 

So here's the card.
This is the front. Used one of the new $1.00 stamps and colored pencils to color it
Half open

Fully open. Butterfly and flower both $1.00 stamps also colored with pencils















Close up of the front

I think it turned out REALLY good considering I was just winging it. So I used one of my pre-folded card. It was a single fold card and then I folded each side in half to the original fold. Then used some of the papers from the Mariposa paper pack I bought at Joanns on the outside and a solid peachy color on the inside.  Cant wait to make more. I still need to make one for the friends who just got married last weekend.. It will probably be similar to the one above but in different colors, stamps, etc..  Of course, Ill post pics of it too!

Oh I also got a new Cricut Cart @ Walmart. Its a Lite Cart called Sugar and Spice. Cute baby/kid stuff. Cant wait to use it. 

On to pregnancy related stuff- Didnt find out the gender while in Vegas. We didnt do the 3d u/s like I wanted. That's another story. However, my anatomy scan is on the 31st and I cannot wait. I just hope the baby is doing great and shows us his/her goodies. I wish he/she would move more. I have felt less then 10 big kicks in the last 2-3 weeks. I know, I know, still pretty early to feel any big movements but I just remember what it was like with Ellie and she was moving constant from week 20 and didnt stop till I had her (well and still hasnt stopped!) 

Thats all for now, least till I can get my Vegas post completed! Hope everyone has a good Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment