Pages

5/19/2011

Full of Emotions

I hate when even the stupidest things make me tear up and feel like crying.. Yes, it happens often.. stupid hormones..

This morning started out rough  and was a quiet trip to Prescott but as time went on, the tension eased and things got better. Our trip to town was mainly to get Logan shorts and shirts for Vegas. Well got the shorts and he picked out one shirt... Ok, well hope he has a few others that will work.. He also got a new pair of shoes that look nice with jeans. They arnt even boots! On the way out of town, we stopped at JoAnn's so I could make a return and of course pick up the correct thing I needed. Along with a couple other things :) I grabbed two new distress inks, the Barn Door and the Dusty Corduroy. They also had this display of $1.00 items, stamps, pre-made tags, stickers, other little embellishments. I wish I would have had the time to stop and go through it all, but since Logan was waiting with the kids in the car, I didnt want to push my time to far. I grabbed 2 stamps and of course now wish I would have at least grabbed one more (a wedding one I picked up). Got a new tape runner and a photo splits runner, as well as a glue pen.  Home we went.

Oh it rained off and on all day today. Same kind of May weather we had 2 years ago. With that said, Sunday will be our 2 year anniversary. Some times I wonder if Im feeling the pressure of the 2 year anniversary. I dont even know how to explain that statement, so dont ask. I'm just going to leave this topic as is before my stupid hormone induced emotional state makes me say something  I shouldnt. (No, no there is nothing to worry about) I am happy and I love my husband.

I was reading someone else's blog earlier and it was about her daughter's 4th birthday and just how she described it of course make me tear up and almost cry. I cant imagine having a 4 year old but hello, its not to far off into the future. In just 6 weeks Ill have a 3 yr old.. Yes, a 3 year old! Where does this time go?

Not only that but in the matter of 5 months Ill have a new baby (God willing and the creek doesnt flood). I was thinking as I looked at her old photos of a past Christmas and thinking "Not only will we get to buy both Garrett & Ellie new Christmas ornaments this year, but we will also be getting a new baby one too.." We'll have to go to some place else besides Walmart to get them this year because their selection sucked bad last year and Im sure this year wont be much better. Walmart's selection on things has really gone down down down the drain.


On a more happier note, my mom will be here on Saturday. I really need to work hard to get my house cleaned in the next 2 days. Hopefully the kids will be good to me and let me actually get stuff done and not be right behind me to mess it all up as we go.

Alright, its now after midnight and Im tired. I better get my self to bed before Ellie wakes up (Garrett already has once). Happy Thursday to everyone! Hope its a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl!! Hormones suck.. but it will all be ok. AND HOLY COW!!! 6 Weeks?? Omg.. I have so much to do for Joshua's party. I better get on the ball.

    ReplyDelete