Pages

5/14/2011

Cherry Pepsi


 I like Cherry Pepsi. I like it slightly frozen and slushy. Yum! I started liking them when I was pregnant with Ellie and every since its been the soda of my dreams........

 Today I worked on a new little craft project. Let me back tract a bit. I have been wanting to make a mini scrapbook for a while now. You know, the ones that are small, cluttered with crap hanging out of them from every side? Yes, one of those. So Friday when Janessa & I went on our normal shopping trip, we made an extra stop at JoAnn because they were having an AWESOME sell on paper (buy 5 for $1) and I wanted to get one of those mini scrapbooks and supplies to make one.. Needless to say, they didnt sell those kind of books in THAT store.. (Actually, they are only sold on line... Im not the most observant when it comes to find print on the internet) We also tried looking at Michaels and Walmart.. No go... But I had bought the stickers and papers already. Bummed, I looked again on line to buy one. The one I wanted is only $3.59 at Joann.com HOWEVER, the shipping was $6 something!! No way will I pay more shipping then the thing I am buying.. Geeez.  Bummed again.... Something came to me while looking around the net at these cool cluster-flocked little books...... I could use cardboard! So I got a box down and cut it up.... Long story kinda short.. I am making a mini scrapbook out of cardboard! so far its looking cute.. Ill post pics when its all done.. I need to buy more embellishments and also print pictures to go in it. I am making it for my mom. I want to have it done before she comes here in a week but we will see. 

Tomorrow, Janessa is coming over to scrapbook with me. We are going to try to get together at least 2 times a week, maybe 3 next month to do some scrapbooking. She has a project she wants to get finished and I just need to get caught up!! It will be fun. Hopefully Mr. Garrett takes a long nap, because it will be impossible to do anything with him trying to get into everything. Ill post pictures tomorrow of both the cardboard mini book and any pages I get done. :)

Ellie is so silly. She ran around all day today with Garrett's little straw cowboy hat on, riding her stick horse and yelling "Giddy up horsy!" and saying shes a cowboy. Tonight she was jumping all over Logan while we were sitting on the couch. She fell off once and I asked her if she was a cowboy. She layed there a second and replied  "No!" got up with her arm stretched out at us and said "Im a pirate, Arrrrr!" Its so funny how they come up with this stuff.. Not sure what cartoon she got cowboys from but she's been watching "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" and loves it. 
I was going to have a wordless Wednesday post like most everyone else does, but I couldnt not say anything about this picture.. 
So most mornings I lay in bed for a few hours before getting up. I usually let Garrett out of his crib so they can play. Well on Wednesday when I finally drug myself out of bed, it was to see this. Yes, that is marker..... Thank goodness it was a washable and not a permanent! I thought to my self "Least its just on them and no every where." To my unshocking surprise I later found it all over her princess table, the wall be hind it, on her bed sheet and to top it off, the back side of our good curtains! The ones that block out the sun. Yes, right there on the back side of them. Good thing they are machine washable and again its washable marker. Just hope washing them doesnt mess them up. I also found it on the door behind the curtains as well. Needless to say, those two markers went into the trash.  

Im glad that I can count on Ellie & Garrett to be all hugs & kisses by the end of the day though.

Its official, I can say I just felt the tiniest kick with my hand on my belly.  Most movement I think I feel is more pressure like pushing out. No actually thumps, right hooks or karate kicks, so tonight it was for sure a mini kick/punch. By the end of the month I will not have a belly button anymore. It is already getting non-existent as it is. Also, holy smokies, 18 weeks!! I am almost to the half way mark. It has snook up on me. (snook, is that the right word?? Is there any other form of that word, Snuck? Snook just looks and sounds weird)

Vegas in 2 weeks!! Crazy times to be had.. HaHaHa, who am I kidding? It will be fun though. 

Well guess this is long enough for tonight. Hope everyone has a restful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment