What the hell! My chest feels like it is on fire.. Like I have said through both of my previous pregnancies, "This damn kid better have a head full of hair!!!" Yeah, I know.. Its just an old wife's tale that if you have heartburn that means your baby will have hair... However, I like saying it and so far, its been true for me. Im not sure what I would do with a bald baby!! HaHaHa!!!
Newborn Ellie
Newborn Garrett
As bad as the heartburn is, Im so lazy and stubborn that I do not get up to take tums. Some times I will, but most of the time it will pass (eventually) I notice it the most usually when I either have to lean over to do something, like dress a kid, change a diaper, etc.
Man, I can also tell that I am in my 3 month stretch. I get so tired so fast! Doing the littlest of things wares me out so fast!! I do not have the energy to get out of bed anymore!!! I also have got the mommy waddle down pat once again. lol Its not a horrible side to side sway but its defiantly there. Sleeping comfortably is mission impossible! Most nights I wake up at some point with at least one arm dead asleep from laying on that side of my body. And now the horrid charley horses have started. Thank God I havent got ones that hurt so bad that I have to jump out of bed to get relief. I can usually catch them right when they start. Though Im sure in the next 3 months, I wont be so lucky.
This little guy is also quite the mover now. The movements had started on the left side of my belly but he must have moved because now the kung fu jabs are on the right side. Still not much higher then my belly button, but thats ok with me. Stay low little man. Ribs are off limits ;)
I have to get the GD/glucose test done soon. Unlike a lot of other mothers-to-be, I dont mind the orange soda drink that we have to drink. It just seemed like a very sugared orange soda. Its the waiting 1 hour that sucks!! My OB nurse said I could check to see if the little clinic here in our "village" would preform the test, however, NO ONE there should be allowed to draw blood!! So I probably will make the 1.5 (roughly) hour drive sometime next week to get it done by someone who knows what they are doing.. lol Maybe Ellie & I will go next week when Logan is off work and we will make it a girls day. (He can keep Garrett!)
Well tomorrow is Friday! Yeey!! Also grocery shopping day. I have yet to make a shopping list and still do not look forward to doing so. But its part of life, we need food to live and being as all Ellie wants to do is eat lately, I must do the shopping. Another awesome thing about tomorrow, I am stuck with both kids! Eeek! So while you are lounging around and enjoying for Friday, feel some pitty for me as Im shopping with 2 screaming kids! Thank you!


Stopping by from Jenna's Journey. Love the newborn pictures. My son had a lot of hair like that when he was born-I loved it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment. I feel your pain with the heartburn! It is awful. I love throwing up in my mouth--Ew! Your family is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog!!! I totally feel for you...I just had my first in October so those late pregnancy memories are not too far out of my mind...the charlie horses are the absolute worst not to mention all of the pressure!!! I hope you survived today at the grocery store!! Have a great weekend:)
ReplyDeleteJust stopping in from Jenna's. :) Good luck with this pregnancy. My kids have had alot of hair too. :)It is so cute. :) I don't know what I would do with a bald baby either. Ha! I don't coupon either, but I get alot of "staple" items at Walmart. It saves me ALOT.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! I too despise grocery shopping, I always treat myself to a Starbucks while I'm there, it gets me through (since I'm always going without a list and struggling to come up with dinner ideas).
ReplyDelete