Pages

12/13/2012

Im going down!


 Alright,  I know when working out and losing weight, you are supposed to only weigh in once a week. No scale hopping every day. Well I jumped on today. Couldnt resist. Im down to 208!! I am trying not to get to excited because I still have 4 days till my official weigh in day (Monday). But looking at the 208, I am down 4 lbs!  Im going to toot my own horn now! Toot Toot! lol


  So one of my biggest problems is sticking to a routine. I made that work out schedule and surprise surprise, I havent done any of the said workouts I put on it. However, yesterday I did stay a new program. Its a book and its called Bikini Fit in 4 weeks. I've had it for years. Literally since like 2005 or 06. I've never really dont anything with it though. Now, Im on day two of week one. I am feeling it already in my belly muscles and love handle muscles!! I am also still doing time on the elliptical and also today started the 4 moves to strong abs without doing crunches.  I think the mix of these 3 things and eating better will help me stay on track better this time!

  On top of my goal of 10 lbs by the end of December, I have a new goal to work towards! Logan has a class for work in Knoxville in January. He flies out the day before my birthday. He booked a hotel room for the night before he flies out so we can stay together, kid free and go to dinner or whatever. At first I was thinking it would be totally fun to wear a sexy dress for him, but Burrr! Even in Phoenix its cold in January. So Ill just find a sexy top, hopefully a part  of my size 17 jeans and maybe some cute new shoes! I totally want to be hot for him (and me too of course!)

  Also, Logan was telling me he has another class in March  in Vegas! Woot! I'd love to be able to go with him, even if during the day I'll be by my self while he is in class. I could lounge around the pool in maybe a cute suit, have some drinks and just relax (kid free of course!) Thats to far in the future though, but hopefully! :D

  Alright, hope everyone is having a great week!


1 comment:

  1. 4 lbs is a great start! I hope todays weigh in showed even more loss! :) I haven't been to the gym in about 6 weeks... I want to start going again soon (lightly, of course) but I know it will be so much harder on me now that I've taken so much time off! I keep making excuses, but I've been getting off work early all last week and most likely this week so I really could go, its not like I'm sooo tired when I get off work at lunch time. haha!

    ReplyDelete