O.M.G!
New Stats
S.W- 216
P.W-208
P.W- 207.3
P.W- 210+ (???)
P.W- 208.9
S.W- 216
P.W-208
P.W- 207.3
P.W- 210+ (???)
P.W- 208.9
C.W- 206.9
G.W- 165
G.W- 165
Total- 9.1 lbs
Do you see that?! I lost 2 pounds! Two mother fluffin pounds!!! I am beyond excited!! So thrilled to see this number.
So how did I get here??
A lot of fluffin hard work!! Monday-Thursday I did C25K Week 3! (will be doing it today too)
Those days I also did the Biggest Loser At Home Challenge, alternating the Cardio and Strength every day.
P.S. The Cardio Phase 2 is killer! Its pretty much just different variations of squats. Ouch!
Also on top of that, I am in a challenge to do 10 squats a day. No problemo! Im doing that x A LOT!
I also watched what I was eating.. Tried to eat and not over eat and drank TONS of water!!!
Time for a confession....... I was also taking Hydroxycut Max....Just for this week..But I've decided to stop taking it... I feel extremely exhausted but yet have energy at the same time, almost to the point of jittery even. I was just taking it for the extra energy boost and to curb my appetite... Cant do it.. So now I am just taking a Complex-B vitamin for extra energy...
This week I plan to carry out the same routine I did this last week. I also will be trying to move on to Week 4 of the C25K program (Wish me luck!)
April Goals
I havent talked about my goals yet for this month. Honestly, I am not going to set a "Onederland" goal or an outfit goal.. Ive done this for 3 months now and so far I have let me self down all 3 months..
The only goals I am making this month if to push my self to continue working out hard like I did this week. Push my self to eat good, not over eat and not to eat because Im bored..
Push my self to continue drinking as much water as I have been. (I'd say between 60-90 oz)
Just to push my self to continue doing great!
Because it feels great to wake up this morning and see such a big number change! I am READY to make those numbers drop! My legs might be killing me but it is so worth it!
Who's with me on kicking April in the flowers?! Owning this month and making it ours?!! We got this! We can do it!!



Awesome weight loss!! You are doing fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
DeleteGood job! If you're looking for something that gives you energy without the jittery feeling you should look into ACE. I'm not a representative (I HATE when people try to push their products on you!) but it's the best thing I've ever taken for energy. There was no crash and it gave me soooo much energy. As in, I DEEP cleaned my entire house before ten am I had to much energy.
ReplyDeleteOne of my goals has been to drink more water too. I've cut out pretty much all soda, but reminding myself to go get a glass of water, even when I'm not thirsty, is hard!
Ill check it out! Thanks for the recommendation! Im noticing now that I am not taking the Hydroxycut Im not making my self drink as much water.. Weird.. I have a hard time drinking plain Jane water, so I make pitchers of Crystal Light and usually can drink two 2 quart pitchers in a day. Its so much easier when it tastes good and its already made. Just pour and go..
Delete