Pages

4/06/2013

Whats In Your Purse?



button
Today I am doing a link-up with Erin @ She's A Big Star. She wants to know, "Whats In Your Purse."

Be for warned, my purse is pretty boring! 



I just bought this purse almost 2 weeks ago. It is George brand from Walmart (oooo! I know, exciting!) I really thought it was cute and fun for the Spring/Summer. It also comes in Black and Tan and in different styles of bags.
This View is to show you it is a divided purse
 
The goods inside....
Left side is the Baby Stash, which currently consist only of 2 diapers and a pack of wipes. 
In the Middle is what is inside the dividing pocket of the purse. An Ed Hardy note pad, 2 packs of gum, 3 pens, lotion and yes a pocket knife (thats house I roll). 
The Right side of the purse holds my cheap Walmart wallet and my equally cheap Walmart sunglasses. As well as my keys and my phone when we are out and about. 
Wow, hope I didnt bore anyone to sleep with that huge ^ stash from my purse... When we go to town and I have Blaine with me, I will usually toss in his cup and an extra paci. I have a full diaper bag in the Saburban but got tired of packing it into stores. Oh and if its a shopping week, Ill have my grocery list tucked in there as well. 
The lotion, its such a front.. It makes it look like Im one of those cray-cray lotion users ((*coughJANESSAcough*)) But truthfully I bought it after getting my last tattoos and needed it for in the car.. Now that they are healed up, it is nice to have it on hand when I need it.. 

Maybe in a month, I do this post again to see how full my new purse gets over time. We shall see.

Now head on over to She's A Big Star and check out the others who linked up and heck, show us your purse too!!

Happy Saturday!


2 comments:

  1. :D

    I haven't had my purse much longer than you've had yours (divided the same, btw!) and mine is a mess! Receipts, of COURSE lotion and even a pair of socks.. hey, ya never know!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know... You having socks in your purse isnt a surprise... You always have cold feet (weirdo! ;) I kid ) Its pretty much a mess after today.

      Delete