I have come to a big conclusion....I love having the Google Reader app on my phone so I can stop and read a blog any time I want and its there at 2 am when I cannot sleep (which happens often!). However, as we all know Google is doing away with GR (curse them 1000x)... The next new app is Bloglovin and as I posted before, the app does not work on my Droid phone... Boooo! Although, I do really like using Bloglovin on line rather then looking through the blogs I follow on blogspot.com....
Lately I've seen a lot of posts about how to make your blog better, more popular, bluh bluh bluh.. One of the things is basically to get comments you have to comment on others blogs.. Now there are a couple I always comment on but there are a lot that Im like "Oh! I want to remember to comment on her blog!!" and I never remember because while having Google Reader on my phone and being able to read any time I want, its hard to comment from my phone. I have to open the blog into the browser and then if any of them have those little code things before you can post a comment, well its kinda hard to see on my phone.. So there for its hard to comment form my phone...
I really want to become a much more involved blogger.. That doesnt mean Im going to start spending every waking moment on my blog or others blogs (I aint got time for that!), but I do want to be more consistent with posting and commenting. So that brings me to my big conclusion.... I am going to delete Google Reader from my phone (*cry*). I will use Bloglovin on my computer and therefore be able to comment as soon as I read a blog that I enjoy or want to put my 2 cents in.
Sounds like a great plan to me :) (Sorry for the bluh bluh bluh rambling that just fell out of my mind and onto my blog.....Deal with it :D )
Have a super Thursday!

No comments:
Post a Comment