4/07/2013
Survey Sunday
I love answering questions about my self.. So I've decided to start a Survey day where I will post a survey and answer the questions :) If there are any questions you would like me to answer, post it in the comments and I will include it in the next weeks Survey Sunday- capeesh? (The correct spelling is Capisce)
1. White or red wine? I dont like wine (Done in my best Forest Gump voice)
2. Who was the last person you hugged? Blaine before I laid him down for his nap
3. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Probably but I dont remember who
4. Where did your first kiss take place? Gee golly gee..... Im having a hard time remember which was my first... Im going to go with playing truth or dare with my BFF and her brother and his friend and it was probably a quick (horribly embarrassing) peck... As was most any kiss that I had around that time..
5. Do you prefer foxes or wolves? Wolves.. I love them.. They are beautiful animals.. When I was in 7th grade I wanted to be a wild life biologist and then join the Grey Wolf Reintroduction program in Arizona/New Mexico...
6. What is your shoesize? 8.5 us
7. Do you prefer fruit or vegetables? Fruit!
8. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex? Sure, on the cheek.. lol
9. Would you rather never fall in love again or never orgasm again? Ok, I LOLed... Ill go with never fall in love again... Why?? Because I have already fallin in love.. Why woud I need to do it again?? Am I right? Yeah, I know..
10.What does your outfit consist of today? Jordache jeans, and a pink racer back shirt with an under shirt (all one piece) thats pink and white stripes.. and my tennis shoes
11.What are your bust-waist-hip measurements? Hold up while I bust out the measuring tape.....(insert elevator music now)
12.Are you a hypocrite? Probably.. I believe everyone is at some point or another
13.Why did you last cry? Yesterday.. Music makes me get teary
14.What are your favourite smells? Pink by Victoria Secrets.... Oh the sented wax things I bought but dont remember the names.. lol
15.What are your favourite textures? I love when guys buzz their hair down really short, it feels like velvet.. I can remember spending a lot of time rubbing Logans hair when we were dating because it was cut to the right length and felt like velvet..
16.Fur or feathers? Not much of a fan of either really.. Hmmm Ill say feathers because I love my feather pillow
17.Tartan or tweed? First off, I seriously had to google Tartan... Second off, I didnt know that was called Tartan.. Ive always just called it plaid.. Interesting! I think Id have to say Tweed but only because Tartan is so "Look at me!!" bold!!
18.Leopard print or neon? Neon Leopard print??
19.Any beauty tips? I need more sleep.. No Im not the person to get beauty tips from
20.(Send me a fuck marry kill) "Well hellfire, save matches, f--- a duck and see what hatches!" Steven Tyler
21.If you won a LOT of money the lottery and decided to move, where would you move to? Oh gosh!! If it really had nothing to do with my family and I was totally able to pick some place, it would be some where out of the U.S.... Some place beautiful, green, next to the ocean...
22.Alcoholic beverage of choice? Amaretto Sours YUMMO!
23.What is more attractive: Nice hands or nice feet? I dont know.. I dont have a thing for feet... I dont have sexy hands and Logan's hands are a typical mechanics hands- dry, rough and look dirty even when they are clean.. lol and Im fine with that..
24.What’s the youngest you would consider dating? Well I was 18 when Logan and I started dating and he was 15.. LOL!! But I had just turned 18 and he would turn 16 shortly after we started dating.. So I guess 15 was the youngest Id consider dating..
25.If you were around in the sixties would you be a mod or a rocker? Even though its not even close to what I am now, Id say a Mod probably.. I wish I was more Stafford Wives even now..
26.Are thongs sexy? No, but they are my choice of undies
27.Did you grow up in a healthy environment? Yes, Im pretty sure I did.
28.What do you think of when I say “the twenties”? Rolling in the dough? or Im still in my twenties, yeey!
29.Could you ever deliver a baby? whatchya talking about Willis, I've delivered 3. Oh you mean like a doctor.... I could do it if I had to, but I wouldnt do it voluntarily
30.Is penetration important to you? What the hell kind of question is that?!
31.What did your last text read? from Bed, Bath & Beyond- your 20% coupon is about to expire
32.Can you ride a bicycle? I think so... though it has been YEARS since I have so who really knows
33.What sport were you best at in high school? Best? I dont know, but I loved Volleyball and wish I had more years to have played
34.Who do you miss right now? Oh my hubby, he is at work.. My parents... My brother and sister, who only live an hour away but I dont get to see nearly as much as Id like... Friends I used to have... bluh bluh bluh
35.What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? Sprite Zero and Raspberry Wadka
36.Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight? WTH is a fortnight?! Thank goodness for Google- (its equivalent to 14 days) Lets live in Paris. Why not?! That would be pretty freaking awesome.... My one nighter would be in London, Ive never really had the urge to go there.. For my fortnight would be in NY..
37.What is your sexuality? straight like a ruler!
38.Heavy rain or heatwave? heatwave if we are at a lake or have a pool!
39.Chicken or fish? CHICKEN!
40.Do you think suits are sexy? They sure can be.....
Thank you for stopping by for my first Survey Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Some serious questions! Brave post lol, but nice getting to know you more!
ReplyDelete